I believe that not everyone can run a business, it takes skills,personality and experience that not everyone has;
- You must not be a 9 to 5 person
- If you feel that people who work hard or do extra work are workaholics - don’t start a business!
- You must be able to multi task
- Because you are good at your trade, does not necessarily mean you are good at supplying that trade as a business
- If you would rather watch football than the news or federal budget - don’t go into business
- If you must stop for morning tea or lunch - do not go into business
- If you want your weekends off - don’t go into business
- If you like the idea of being able to go to the kids school events, maybe consider your own business
- If the idea of being 100% dependent upon your skill and energy to derive any income excites you - consider a business - if it worries you, don’t!